White Label CBD
Our Products, Your Label
Learn About CBD
What is it? How does it work? What are Endocannabinoids?
Private Label CBD with Low Minimums
Small Orders Let You Test Your Market, Fast
Beyond Botanicals works with a range of manufacturing partners offering premium quality Private Label CBD with low minimum orders. This enables you to get to market with reduced capital investment while leaving budget for branding, sales and marketing. It also lets you make adjustments to your formulations based on customer feedback. In fact, that’s how we started our own range of best-selling skin care products, which have gone on to become private label exclusives, winning multiple awards. We sampled, tested and got feedback from our partners, family and customers. We continued to refine our formulas until we had it “just right” before going into full production; these formulas are now available to your brand through our Private Label CBD program.
If you’re an established brand looking for volume discounts, you can increase your order at any time and we will scale up production accordingly. Our manufacturers work with some of the largest and most established brands in the industry for a range of USDA Organic CBD products.
Regardless of your size, speed is critical. By working with our best-selling formulas, you can get to market fast. Our supplement and cosmetic chemists can create custom CBD skincare, tinctures, blends and formulas unique to your product line. We also arrange all independent lab testing and COAs which will be required when you go to market.
Why You Need Private Label CBD
Or is it White Label CBD? First, let’s explain the difference.
What is the difference is between Private Label CBD and White Label CBD? It’s simple. White Label is a program where we take pre-made, packaged CBD products and put your name on them. Private Label CBD is where we can create custom-blended, exclusive CBD products just for your new or expanding business. This can also include custom packaging, unique flavors or fragrances and CBD dosing levels to your liking.
We are proud to offer the most comprehensive Private Label CBD and White Label CBD options in the industry. We work with clients of all sizes, from early-stage entrepreneurs to major brands looking to solidify their foothold in the CBD industry or find a new, more reliable manufacturing and production partner. We combine apex quality products and cutting edge technology to create a product line tailored perfectly to your business.
In each program, we design your product, labels, packaging, and even support your SEO and content creation efforts to quickly start your own CBD business.
Premium Ingredients – USDA Organic Available
Our elite quality hemp extracts – always Lab Tested for potency and purity.
We proudly commit to working only with American-grown hemp. Our farming partners each grow to organic standards and we maintain a close connection to the raw materials from seed to blending.
Hemp is a naturally hardy plant that requires little help to grow. Consequently, our farmers use no pesticides or any other chemicals, consistent with organic farming methods.
To turn hemp into CBD oil, each of our manufacturing partners follows a similar path: with a fresh harvest in hand, an ultra-clean distillation concentrates the CBD (Cannabidiol) into raw, full spectrum hemp oil. This leaves no solvents or impurities. What remains is just CBD – pure, stable, potent.
This growing and processing style guarantees a clean crop and provides premium full spectrum hemp oil to use as a base for all our products. For clients with discerning tastes, we further winterize these extracts into THC-free isolates.
Choosing your Private Label CBD Partner is a Critical Choice
If you’re ready to start your own private label CBD company, or are still in the discovery stage, you’ll need to choose your CBD manufacturing partner very carefully. Here’s a few key things to consider from the beginning:
- Premium products require premium ingredients such as pure CBD oil. You’ll need to learn, where and how the hemp is grown, how it is extracted to create CBD oil, and if there are 3rd party lab tests to ensure potency and purity. Beyond Botanicals partners with manufacturers who use organically grown, American hemp without solvents, pesticides, or other contaminants.
- Are there low minimum orders to get started? Or do you need to make a deep dive financially to get going? Beyond Botanicals offers Private Label CBD options with low minimum orders and fast turnaround to begin. We also have larger manufacturing partners capable of fulfilling your growing orders as you scale. This range of options allows you to retain budget for packaging, marketing and website development. It also allows you the opportunity to get your products to market quickly, then refine and customize based on customer feedback.
- Will you have a single point of contact from start to finish? Or will you need to work with different people for everything from manufacturing to packaging to blending and more? The biggest advantage to consulting with us on your CBD brand is that you’ll have a single Account Manager who will guide you from day one all the way through launch and beyond. We’re invested in your success and ensure that we support you every step of the way. We know the ins and outs of the CBD industry, including legal and regulatory requirements that change frequently, so you’re in good hands.
Contact an Account Manager
We will assign you a dedicated Account Manager from the first contact, even if you’re just calling for a quote or to learn more about our services. This ensures continuity, consistency and the groundwork for a long-term relationship. Your Account Manager will work side-by-side with you all the way from your initial quote through each re-order. Your Account Manager can also assist with everything from branding and product development to sale, shipping and fulfillment. One of the biggest benefits of our program is the wealth of knowledge you have access to through your Account Manager. You can think of them as your trusted adviser who has the breadth of experience in the CBD industry, guiding your business from concept and launch to long-term success.
Our core support services are provided by your Account Manager and our in-house and industry-leading service providers. Here’s just a few benefits and services.
- Custom CBD Formulation
- CBD Product Education
- Rapid Turnaround
- Volume Discounts
- Low Minimums
- Web and Graphic Design
- CBD Payment Processing
At Beyond Botanicals, we have three core values: Quality, Transparency, and Education. We are humbled and honored to assist new brands entering a growing market and to work with established brands that need a trusted CBD manufacturer in the USA. We hope that you can help us share these core values with the rest of the industry.
Make Custom CBD Skincare With Our Cosmetic Chemists
We offer access to a wide variety of stock formulations for quick and easy entry to market for your Private Label CBD brand. All our formulas employ the highest quality raw materials and make versatile bases for you to begin customizing from. Try adding terpenes, natural scents, or fragrances to make your product unique. If you’re looking for a fully proprietary CBD product line you can work with our chemists to develop a brand new hemp based formula from scratch. When you combine our industry knowledge with our manufacturing partners’ capabilities, there are few needs we cannot meet.
More About Product Development
Custom CBD Blending and Formulation for Private Label is when we work with you to create unique and proprietary products that are exclusive to your company. We can start with our premium base-formulas, then expand and refine them to reach your goals. Our team includes talented supplement and cosmetic chemists with over a decade of unmatched experience developing CBD-based products.
As a result, our Private Label CBD clients can work directly with our chemists to alter existing blends for CBD cosmetics, CBD oils, CBD gummies and more. In fact, our chemists can even create entirely new products unique to your brand.
Above all, you’ll love how easy and affordable it is to have your own, truly unique product. We ship samples direct to you before production for evaluation and feedback. Our goal is for you to love the CBD you’ll be selling.
Not at all! In fact, you can easily choose from a variety of stock formulas to facilitate a faster, more affordable launch. Plenty of brands we’ve worked with use the initial profits from launching to scale into newer, more customized products.
Your Private Label CBD Product Line can contain:
- CBD Oils
- CBG Oils
- CBN Oils
- CBD Gummies
- CBD Massage Oils
- CBD Body Butters
- CBD Salves
- CBD Isolate
- CBD Capsules
- CBD Creams
- CBD Gels
- CBD Pet Oils
- and more!
Our chemists can offer custom-blended and proprietary products unique to your brand.
You’ll work with a dedicated Account Manager from day one who can assist in creating your brand. Of course, you are more than welcome to do your logo and branding with your own agency. We have graphic design partners that work simultaneously alongside each account representative. We begin by discussing your needs for product specification, label and packaging design. Then, we combine everything into the product of your dreams and can consult with you about eCommerce, distribution, packaging and providing custom-branded CBD Lab Tests and Certificates of Analysis.
Find Your Target Market and Key Demographic Audience
Finding your target audience is like creating a roadmap to guide you through all the steps in creating a successful CBD brand. Your target audience influences aspects like logo design and what types of products to offer.
Some choose a wide audience – the greater CBD market – while others choose a specific niche that speaks to them on a personal level. For example: a massage therapist who creates a line of CBD massage oils to use in their spa.
Others may crunch the numbers and find a cultural or demographic niche. Either way, we’ll help develop a profile of your most likely buyers and help you choose the best branding and products for your audience.
CBD Lab Tests are Legally Required: They Assure Quality and Purity
CBD Lab Testing and Certificates of Analysis are an essential part of every successful CBD brand. Federally, all products must be tested to ensure they contain less than 0.3% THC. Most states require cannabinoid testing at a minimum, to confirm CBD potency. A growing number of states also expect microbial contaminant testing, too. All of these tests are standard for GMP compliance. Each of our manufacturing partners is GMP certified.
These tests are conducted at 3rd party labs to ensure objectivity. We can work with independent labs on your behalf to simplify product testing. This service is presented as a passthrough cost to help prove the integrity of your brand and allow you to stand apart from the market. You will receive your test results via PDF files, which we will help you to understand and explain. You can post your test results on your website or provide them directly to your B2B customers or distributors as they’ll often be required by retailers and state law. All results (aka Certificates of Analysis, or simply CoAs) will be branded for your company to ensure a full Private Label CBD experience. Keep your results organized – you’ll need them as part of your CBD-specific payment processing applications too.
There are a wide variety of individual and packaged tests available to CBD products. These include:
- Cannabinoid testing: measures the amounts of CBD, THC, and other cannabinoids like CBG, CBC, and CBN.
- Terpene testing: shows if any terpenes have been added, or determines which are present in a full-spectrum oil.
- Solvent testing: detects whether there are any residual extraction solvents present in the product.
- Pesticides: shows how the hemp was grown.
- Heavy metals: determines whether the hemp absorbed metals in the soil when growing.
- That ensure our hemp crop falls well below federally mandated THC levels which makes it 100% legal industrial hemp
- That CBD is present in the desired – and advertised – concentration
Testing helps ensure each product meets federally mandated THC thresholds, as well as that a product was manufactured as advertised. We will help coordinate any third party CBD lab testing you’d like to have performed on your product.Learn More about CBD Lab Testing
Be Sure to Choose Your CBD Shipping and Fulfillment Methods Early
Deciding how to ship your CBD products to online customers is one of the most overlooked but critical decisions you’ll need to make to keep your shoppers happy and your head above water. One option is to hold your own inventory and ship from your home or office using a program like Shipstation, which is integrated into your online store. Or, you can use a CBD Shipping and Fulfillment service to have a third party partner do all that work for you.
There are some key points to consider when choosing how to ship your CBD products.
- Do you have climate-controlled storage? CBD products and cosmetics should be kept in stable, cool conditions to maintain optimal freshness. The FDA requires a documented climate control program be in place to be GMP compliant.
- Do you have an office environment where you can download orders then pick, pack and ship them? Or, are you new and small enough that you can manage these tasks efficiently from home?
- Do you have a high enough volume of orders to warrant a CBD shipping and fulfillment service? Most services require a minimum number of orders, while others can charge fees for storing your product. You’ll also need to pay a small fee for each order shipped, often per-product, plus postage, so you’ll need to have enough volume to make up for these costs.
- Do you have sufficient knowledge of how to manage your eCommerce admin so you can view orders, print pick lists, pack orders neatly, print professional labels and invoices, and configure and print postage? And then update the order to show shipping and order status? While maintaining enough postage in your Stamps.com account? It’s not as hard as it sounds, but does take time to setup and understand the workflow, so you’ll need to account for that when getting your eCommerce business up and running.
Whether you’d like to ship on your own or have a fulfillment partner handle it for you, our consultants can get you up to speed as quickly as possible on what you’ll need to consider.
CBD eCommerce or Wholesale Distribution
Whether you choose to launch an online CBD store or pursue a brick and mortar path – or a combination of both – you’ll need to ensure your brand, website, products and packaging are all in alignment and operate without a hitch.
Many brands choose the eCommerce route because they want to have retail sales online, of course. But, there are some things that need to happen to make sure your online store is a success. Here’s just a few things we’ve learned over the years as our clients have launched their websites:
- You need to choose a web developer with experience with eCommerce websites and, specifically, CBD websites. There’s a host of regulations on what you can say on your website (ie: no medical claims) and staying compliant with these regulations ensures your business both stays legitimate and avoids FDA warnings.
- While CBD Payment Processing has become much more simplified over the years, it remains more complicated than just setting up PayPal or going to your local bank to get a merchant account. There are elements you can and can’t have on your website. Additionally, depending on your payment processing partner, you’ll need to implement specific payment gateway software. Your local web guy or gal may make nice websites but they probably don’t know the ins and outs of CBD merchant accounts.
- It should go without saying that the website needs to look and feel professional, and you’ll get that by hiring a professional graphic designer.
- Your website can function as the core of your business. Depending on the systems you choose, the software you buy and the complimentary services you integrate into your site, you can manage much of your company through key platforms that provide seamless integration and extended functionality. Conversely, you can also keep it simple and, for small, home-based websites, much of that can be overkill. An experienced CBD web developer will know the ins and outs of how to build your systems – from simple to enterprise level.
Yes. In fact, there are specific integrations on Woocommerce websites that allow you to have a hidden portal for Wholesale CBD clients. You can create pricing exclusive to B2B and create custom pricing tiers and offer discounts based on volume.
Your B2B customers will be able to shop online, place wholesale orders and pay without having to go through the typical steps common to outdated wholesale ordering. You’ll have one website with retail on the front-end and a hidden store for wholesale on the back. It’s amazing. You can even offer different payment methods for B2B customers such as ACH, check or bank transfer. These typically cost a lot less than taking credit cards on large B2B purchases.
We provide shipping and fulfillment consultation for both retail e-Commerce and B2B. These options can provide you with a fully “hands off” business that doesn’t require you to hold local inventory or deal with the complexities of fulfillment.
This is an affordable route chosen by many customers whose business has grown to the point where they no longer want to fulfill their own inventory.
We have in-house talent and industry partners in every area including logo design and branding, manufacturing, web development, custom packaging, product development and formulation, and payment processing. Your Account Manager will be by your side even after your Private Label CBD products launch. We’ll help grow your product line, hone in on your target market and grow to truly unique custom products.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT PRIVATE LABEL CBD
We offer low minimum orders and fast turnaround, both of which enable you to get to market quickly and without a sizable investment. For most products, you can get to market with as little as 100-200 units.
Absolutely. We invite you to contact us to discuss your plans, or even just concepts and ideas for your CBD company. Once we have enough details we can provide you with a no-obligation quote.
White Label is where we put your label on existing, ready-to-ship products. Private Label is where we create custom products, formulas and packaging. Contact an Account Manager who will help you decide which option is right for you.
Absolutely. This is called Private Label CBD and is where you will work with our chemists to create custom-blended products exclusive to your brand. Click here to learn more about Custom CBD Manufacturing.
We facilitate a variety of Shipping and Fulfillment service options for clients with a demonstrable volume of 100 shipments per month.
Certainly. Firstly, we can provide 3rd party lab tests (Certificates of Analysis) for our raw hemp CBD oil and retail products. We then arrange testing for your White Label and Private Label products, which is required in all states and is necessary to establish relationships with wholesale buyers. Your lab results will be custom-branded so as not to disclose your manufacturer.
While CBD payment processing has become less complicated over the years, there are still plenty of hoops to jump through to get a merchant account. Rarely will a local bank support credit card processing for CBD; you need a dedicated processor. Square has a CBD-friendly program that’s the fastest and easiest to board and is best suited for low-volume or new online stores. Our team can help you through all of the necessary documentation for approval.
The most common options are Shopify and Woocommerce, and they each have their own benefits and drawbacks.
Shopify is more “DIY” and you have a better chance to build and manage the site on your own – but you’ll certainly need a lot of time to learn how to use it and set it up – especially if you want your site to have a professional appearance.
Woocommerce websites require a developer, but an experienced web developer will save you hundreds of hours of learning how to use either system. There are also many regulations for selling CBD on the web. Going it alone means having to make a lot of hard decisions.
Importantly, you do not own a Shopify site – you rent it. Which means that if you ever want to move your site you lose it forever. When you build a CBD eCommerce site on Woocommerce, it becomes an asset of your business and you don’t have to pay to rent it forever. This is an important decision and we recommend you explore both options. The Beyond Botanicals website is built on WordPress/Woocommerce.