Private Label CBD with Low Minimum Orders
Small Orders Let You Test the Waters of your Market, Fast
Beyond Botanicals offers premium quality Private Label CBD with low minimum orders. This enables you to get to market with reduced capital investment while leaving budget for branding, sales and marketing. It also lets you make adjustments to your formulations based on customer feedback. In fact, that’s how we started our own best-selling CBD product line – by sampling, testing and getting feedback from our partners, family and customers. We continued to refine our formulas until we had it “just right” before going into full production; these finished products are now available under our White Label CBD program.
Of course, you can increase your order at any time and we will scale up production accordingly, and we also work with large and established brands that need a trusted CBD purveyor and manufacturer.
Regardless of your size, speed is also critical. By working with our best-selling hemp CBD oil base formulas we can help you get to market fast and our in-house chemists can create custom CBD cosmetics, tinctures, blends and formulas unique to your product line. And of critical importance we arrange all independent lab testing and COA which will be required when you go to market.
Why You Need Private Label CBD
Or is it White Label CBD? First, let’s explain the difference.
What is the difference is between Private Label CBD and White Label CBD? It’s simple. White Label is where we take our best selling CBD products and put your name on them. Private Label CBD is where we can create custom-blended, exclusive CBD products just for your new or expanding business. This can also include custom packaging, unique flavors or fragrances and CBD dosing levels to your liking.
We are proud to offer the most comprehensive Private Label CBD and White Label CBD programs in the industry. We work with clients of all sizes, from the early-stage entrepreneurs to major brands looking to solidify their foothold in the CBD industry or find a new manufacturing and production partner. We combine apex quality products and cutting edge technology to create a product line tailored perfectly to your business.
Brick and mortar retailers wanting exposure to the CBD market often choose our Wholesale CBD Program because it offers you our established and quality line of CBD products for your retail environment without getting involved in branding, labeling and starting a new business. On the flip side, in Private Label we design your product, labels, packaging and even connect you with eCommerce developers to enable you to quickly start your own CBD business. White Label falls somewhere in-between: you want to sell CBD, you don’t need anything custom, but you want your own branding.
Premium Full Spectrum US Hemp Oil
Our Apex-quality raw hemp oil base – always Lab Tested for potency and purity.
We proudly commit to using only American hemp. Our entire crop is American-grown to organic standards and comes from small regional farms so we can maintain a close connection to the raw materials from seed to blending.
Hemp is a naturally hardy plant that requires little help to grow. Consequently, we use no pesticides or any other chemicals and our growers primarily use organic farming methods.
To turn the hemp into CBD oil, we follow a similarly premium path: with a fresh harvest in hand, we use both a supercritical carbon dioxide (CO2) extraction process as well as ultra-clean distillation to concentrate the CBD (Cannabidiol) into raw, full spectrum hemp oil. This is the best way to extract CBD from hemp because it leaves no solvents or impurities. What remains is just CBD – pure, stable, potent.
This growing and processing style guarantees a clean crop and provides premium full spectrum hemp oil to use as a base for all our products.
Then, using the best hemp oil on the market as our base ingredient, we produce CBD products of the highest level of quality.
Choosing your Private Label CBD Partner is a Critical Choice
If you’re ready to start your own private label CBD company, or are still in the discovery stage, you’ll need to choose your CBD manufacturing partner very carefully. Here’s a few key things to consider from the beginning:
- Premium products require premium ingredients such as pure hemp CBD oil. You’ll need to learn, at a minimum, how the hemp is sourced, where it’s grown, how it is extracted into CBD and if there is seed to sale provenance and professional, 3rd party lab tests to ensure potency and purity. At Beyond Botanicals we use only 100% US-grown hemp from small local farms and ensure we’re starting with only the highest grade raw hemp CBD oil.
- Are there low minimum orders to get started? Or do you need to make a deep dive financially to even get started. At Beyond Botanicals we offer Private Label CBD with low minimum orders and fast turnaround. This allows you to retain budget for packaging, marketing and website development. It also allows you the opportunity to get your products to market quickly and then to refine and customize your products, if needed, based on customer feedback.
- Will you have a single point of contact from start to finish? Or will you need to work with different people for everything from manufacturing to packaging to blending and more? At Beyond Botanicals you’ll have a single Account Manager who will guide you from day one all the way through launch and beyond. We’re invested in our client’s success and ensure that we guide you through every step of the way. We know the ins and outs of the CBD industry, including legal and regulatory requirements that change frequently, so you’ll be in good hands.
Contact an Account Manager
We will assign you a dedicated Account Manager from the first contact, even if you’re just calling for a quote or to learn more about our services. This ensures continuity, consistency and the groundwork for a long-term relationship. Your Account Manager will work side-by-side with you all the way from quote to selling product. Your Account Manager can also assist with everything from branding and product development to sale, shipping and fulfillment. One of the biggest benefits of our program is the wealth of knowledge you have access to through your Account Manager. You can think of them as your trusted adviser who has the breadth of experience in the CBD industry to take your business from concept to launch.
Our core support services are provided by your Account Manager and our in-house and industry-leading service providers. Here’s just a few benefits and services.
- Custom CBD Formulation
- CBD Product Education
- Rapid Turnaround
- Volume Discounts
- Low Minimums
- Web and Graphic Design
- CBD Payment Processing
At Beyond Botanicals, we have three core values: Quality, Transparency, and Education. We are humbled and honored to assist new brands entering a growing market or to work with established brands that need a trusted CBD manufacturer or wholesale hemp oil supplier based in the USA. In fact, we hope that you can help us share these core values with the rest of our industry.
Make Custom CBD Cosmetics with Our In-House Chemists
We offer a wide variety of stock formulations to make it a quick and easy trip to market for your Private Label CBD brand. All our formulas use our pure American hemp CBD oil and they make versatile bases for you to begin custom formulating with our in-house chemists. Try adding terpenes, natural flavorings, or fragrances to make your product unique. If you’re looking for a fully proprietary CBD product line you can work with our chemists to modify our formulations or develop a brand new hemp oil based formula from scratch. We’re leading CBD manufacturers and wholesale CBD suppliers with clients across the United States – there’s few things we can’t provide or requirements we can’t meet.
More About Product Development
Custom CBD Blending and formulation for Private Label is when we work with you to create unique and proprietary products that are exclusive to your company. We can start with our premium base-formulas and expand and refine from there. We employ talented supplement and cosmetic chemists with unmatched experience developing CBD-based products. As a result, our Private Label CBD clients can work directly with our chemists to alter existing blends for CBD cosmetics, tinctures, CBD gummies and more. In fact, our chemists can even create entirely new products unique to your brand. Above all, you will love how easy and affordable it is to have your own, truly unique product. We ship samples direct to you before production, too. Our goal is for you to love the CBD you’ll be selling.
Your Private Label CBD Product Line can contain:
- CBD Oil Tinctures
- CBG Oil Tinctures
- CBN Oil Tinctures
- CBD Gummies
- CBD Massage Oils
- CBD Body Butters
- CBD Salves
- CBD Isolate
- CBD Capsules
- CBD Creams
- CBD Gels
- CBD Pet Oils
Our chemists and product developers can offer custom-blended and proprietary products unique to your brand.
You’ll work with a dedicated Account Manager from day one who can assist in creating your brand, though of course you are more than welcome to do your logo and branding with your own agency. We have in-house graphic staff that work simultaneously alongside each account representative. We even have web design experts to build your site. We begin by discussing your needs for product specification, label and packaging design. Then, we combine everything into the product of your wishes and can consult with you about eCommerce, distribution, packaging and providing custom-branded CBD Lab Tests and Certificates of Analysis.
Find Your Target Market and Key Demographic Audience
Finding your target audience is like creating a roadmap to guide you through all the steps in creating a successful Private Label CBD brand. Your target audience influences aspects like logo design and what types of products to offer. Some choose a wide audience – the greater CBD market – while others choose a specific niche that speaks to them on a personal level. For example: a massage therapist who creates a line of CBD massage oils to use in their spa. Others may crunch the numbers and find a cultural or demographic niche. Either way, we’ll help develop a profile of your most likely buyers and if needed help you choose the best branding and products for your audience.
CBD Lab Tests are Legally Required and Assure Quality and Purity
CBD Lab Testing and Certificates of Analysis are an essential part of the CBD brand lifecycle. All products must be tested to ensure contain less than 0.3% THC, to confirm CBD potency, and to ensure your products are free of contaminants. These tests are conducted at 3rd party labs to ensure objectivity. We will act as your representative in ordering the proper testing from approved labs on your behalf. We do this as a pass-through cost to help prove the integrity of your brand and allow you to stand apart from the market. You will receive your test results via PDF files which we will help you to understand and explain. You’ll then need to post your test results on your website or make them available to your B2B customers or distributors as they’ll often be required by retailers and state law. All results (aka Certificates of Analysis or simply COA) will be branded for your company to ensure a full Private Label CBD experience. Keep your results organized – you’ll need them as part of your CBD-specific payment processing applications. Click here to view the COA for our products.
- To test for presence of solvents, pesticides, or heavy metals in your CBD oil
- That ensure our hemp crop falls well below federally mandated THC levels which makes it 100% legal industrial hemp
- That CBD is present in the desired – and advertised – concentration
Additional terpenes and cannabinoids are also present – we call this Full-Spectrum CBD Oil. Many states only mandate cannabinoid testing, however this requirement is rapidly evolving. We will help coordinate any third party CBD lab testing you wish to have performed on your product above and beyond the minimum requirements. Our tests use Liquid Chromophotography to search for cannabinoids such as CBD, CBG and CBN and to ensure there is either a 0% or less than .3% THC level to meet or exceed federal guidelines.Learn More about CBD Lab Testing See Our Lab Tests and COA
Be Sure to Choose Your CBD Shipping and Fulfillment Methods Early
Deciding how to ship your CBD products to online customers is one of the most overlooked but critical decisions you’ll need to make to keep your shoppers happy and your head above water. You can ship “in-house” which means you hold your own inventory and ship from your home or office using a program like Shipstation, which is integrated into your online store, or using a CBD Shipping and Fulfillment service, such as the program offered by Beyond Botanicals.
There are some key points to consider when choosing how to ship your CBD products.
- Do you have climate-controlled storage? CBD products and cosmetics should be kept in stable, cool conditions to maintain optimal freshness.
- Do you have an office environment where you can download orders then pick, pack and ship them? Or, are you new and small enough that you can manage these tasks efficiently?
- Do you have a high enough volume of orders to warrant a CBD shipping and fulfillment service? Most services require a minimum number of orders, while others can charge fees for storing your product. You’ll also need to pay a small fee for each order shipped, often per-product, plus postage, so you’ll need to have enough volume to make up for these costs.
- Do you have sufficient knowledge on how to manage your eCommerce admin so you can view orders, print pick lists, pack orders neatly, print professional labels and invoices, and configure and print postage? And then update the order to show shipping and order status? While maintaining enough postage in your Stamps.com account? It’s not as hard as it sounds but does take time to setup and understand the workflow, so you’ll need to account for that when getting your eCommerce business up and running.
CBD eCommerce or Wholesale Distribution
Whether you choose to launch a retail CBD online store or pursue a brick and mortar path – or a combination of both – you’ll need to ensure your brand, website, products and packaging are all in alignment and have had sufficient dry-runs and testing to ensure, especially, that your website and shipping/fulfillment operates without a hitch.
Many brands choose the eCommerce route because they want to have retail sales online, of course. But there’s some things that need to happen to make sure your online store is a success. Here’s just a few things we’ve learned over the years as our clients have launched their websites:
- You need to choose a web developer with experience with eCommerce websites and, specifically, CBD websites. There’s a host of regulations on what you can say on your website (ie: no medical claims) and staying compliant with these regulations ensures your business stays legitimate.
- While CBD Payment Processing has become much more simplified over the years, it remains more complicated than just setting up PayPal or going to your local bank to get a merchant account. There’s things you can and can’t have on your website, there’s many banks that shun CBD, applications are invasive and time consuming and you can wind up paying high fees if your developer doesn’t know the ropes. Additionally, depending on your payment processing partner, you’ll need to implement specific payment gateway software. Your local web guy or gal may make nice websites but they probably don’t know the ins and outs of CBD merchant accounts.
- It should go without saying that the website needs to look and feel professional, and you’ll get that by hiring a professional graphic designer.
- Your website can function as the core of your business. Depending on the systems you choose, the software you buy and the complimentary services you integrate into your site, you can manage much of your company through key platforms that provide seamless integration and extended functionality. Conversely, you can also keep it simple and, for small, home-based websites, much of that can be overkill. An experienced CBD web developer will know the ins and outs of how to build your systems – from simple to enterprise level.
Yes. In fact, there are specific integrations on Woocommerce websites that allow you to have a hidden portal for Wholesale CBD clients. You can create pricing exclusive to B2B, you can create custom pricing tiers and offer discounts based on volume. Your B2B customers will be able to shop online, place wholesale orders and pay without having to go through the typical steps common to outdated wholesale ordering. You’ll have one website with retail on the front-end and a hidden store for wholesale on the back. It’s amazing. You can even offer different payment methods for B2B customers such as pay by ACH, check or bank transfer. These typically cost a lot less than taking credit cards on large B2B purchases.
We provide shipping and fulfillment for both retail e-Commerce and B2B. This can provide you with a fully “hands off” business that doesn’t require you to hold local inventory or deal with the complexities of fulfillment. Let us handle it for you. This is an affordable route chosen by many customers whose business has grown to the point where they no longer want to fulfill their own inventory. However, we can certainly ship all products direct to you and let you manage fulfillment in-house. Click here to learn more about our CBD Shipping and Fulfillment Service.
We have in-house talent and industry partners in every area including logo design and branding, manufacturing, web development, custom packaging, product development and formulation, and payment processing. Your Account Manager will be by your side even after your Private Label CBD products launched. We’ll help grow your product line, hone in on your target market and can take you from our base formulations to a proprietary product line.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT PRIVATE LABEL CBD
We offer low minimum orders and fast turnaround, both of which enable you to get to market quickly and without a sizable investment.
Absolutely. We invite you to contact us to discuss your plans, or even just concepts and ideas for your CBD company. Once we have enough details we can provide you with a no-obligation quote.
Absolutely. This is called Private Label CBD and is where you will work with our in-house chemists to create custom-blended products exclusive to you. Click here to learn more about Custom CBD Manufacturing.
We offer Shipping and Fulfillment services for clients with approximately 100 orders per month.
Certainly. Firstly, we can provide 3rd party lab tests (Certificates of Analysis) for our raw hemp CBD oil and retail products. We then arrange testing for your White Label and Private Label products which is required in many states and is typically required if you’re looking to establish relationships with wholesale buyers. Your lab results will be custom-branded so no-one is aware of our relationship.
While CBD payment processing has become less complicated over the years, there are still more hoops to jump through to get a merchant account. You can not just go to your local bank; you need a processor who works with CBD. Square has a CBD-friendly program that’s the fastest and easiest to board and is best suited for low-volume or new online stores.
The most common options are Shopify and Woocommerce, and they each have their own benefits and drawbacks. Shopify is more “DIY” and you have more chance to build and manage the site on your own – but you’ll certainly need a lot of time to learn how to use it and set it up – especially if you want your site to have a professional appearance. Woocommerce websites require a developer, but an experienced CBD web developer will save you hundreds of hours of learning how to use either system. There are also many regulations and stipulations regarding selling CBD on the web, so going it alone means having to make a lot of hard decisions on your own. Also, importantly, you do not own a Shopify site – you rent it. Which means that if you ever want to move your site you lose it forever. When you build a CBD eCommerce site on Woocommerce, it becomes an asset of your business and you don’t have to pay to rent it forever. This is an important decision and we recommend you explore both options. The Beyond Botanicals website is built on WordPress/Woocommerce.